AHLAN WA SAHLAN

Thursday, December 16, 2010

its 0ver!

 Salam alaik...
finally, the hard day that i've through is 0ver....
start with ALSP....
for 4 days....
but arabic is best-ever!
love the "kalam jama'ie"
a.k.a choral speaking verse arabic
dancing part is the most I like
and praise to ALLAH...
we're the WINNER!

after 4 days with cute ustazah...
now its english session...
with a motherly madam...
love u madam
and ustazah too...
both of u...
but the worse thing that I hate
in ELSP,
we have to do DEBATE!
but.....
after that I've fall in love 
with Mr. DEBATE..hehe
its fun actually..




now....I'm sitting in front of my lappy
currently at my home sweet home...
wanna pretend like a big boss..
or maybe
practicing  to be a GOOD HOUSEWIFE!
hehe..
heaven.....





 why do I create this silly blog?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOA

DOA
Masthead Banner Made with MyBannerMaker.com! Click here to make your own!
Create your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

ukhwah fillah

ukhwah fillah